Welcome to The International Studies Compendium Project
The International Studies Compendium Project, published in association with the International Studies Association, is available online (International Studies Online) or as a 12-volume set in print (The International Studies Encyclopedia). This resource is the most comprehensive reference work of its kind for the fields of international studies and international relations.
- Since 2010, there have been five batches of updates published online which have added 43 new entries.
- Select List of Articles from the left side menu to download a list of new and original entries organized by publication date.
Key features include:
- A-Z: Presented in an accessible A-Z format
- 400+entries: Specially-commissioned, peer reviewed essays of up to 10,000 words focus on the most important topics and issues
- International: Written and edited by an global team of the world’s leading scholars and teachers
- Up-to-date: Essays quickly inform readers of the nature of the questions asked, past attempts at formulating responses, and the current state of debates
- Accessible: Aimed at students, scholars, and practitioners
- Online: International Studies Online is updated twice annually and is enhanced by live links to archives, datasets, cases, pedagogical aids, and other relevant materials